1. I don’t have any prior experience in IT. Can I join this course?
Yes. The course is open to even those who do not have any formal experience in IT. Beginners can start from the entry or beginner’s level course while those who are looking to enhance their knowledge can opt for the advanced-level course.
2. What are the prerequisites or eligibility criteria to become a Business Analyst?
There are some inherent skills that are always favored including strong communication skills, documentation skills, sound interpersonal relations, ability to understand business workflow. In addition to these personal traits, a training course or certified degree offered by BA Training program is often required. You can check out Online and Onsite Training Courses
3. Can I take a look at the outline of the course?
Yes, you can check the link provided above to take a look before you sign up.
4. Will I have to buy course books? Or will you provide study materials?
We have reputed teachers and experienced trainers who are constantly engaged in writing articles related to their fields. We will provide notes and reading material. You do not need to purchase any books as every aspect of training will be covered by our study materials.
5. Do you provide job placement?
Yes, we provide job placement assistant once your BA training is successfully completed. We also guarantee on the job support, by our BA Trainers, once you get hired.